Great news! We have a monthly contest just for you, current Gi2C interns. Are you ready to win USD$1000? All you have to do to participate is share your China experiences on whatever social media platforms you currently use. It doesn’t get any easier to win $1k than that! Here are the details:
The first contest begins May 1, 2015 and ends May 31, 2015. The second summer contest will start June 1, 2015. USD$1000 will be transferred to the winner’s PayPal account within 7 days after contest completion.
How to Enter?
- Be a registered Gi2C intern that is currently located in China during the contest time.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with links to the social media you are going to use for the contest. For example:
- Make your email subject “Gi2C Share Contest – your name”.
What to do?
- Make sure all of your social media profiles are set to public otherwise the judging team will be unable to see your posts.
- Share your China life and internship experiences and pictures at least 3 times per week via social media.
- Use the following 6 hashtags every time you post: #gi2c, #gi2creview, #gi2cintern, #gi2cexperience, #gi2cgroup, #gi2cshare.
Gi2C Contest Judges will rate each entrant based on the following 4 criteria:
- Frequency: post every day to increase your chances of winning
- Usability: post useful, accurate, and appropriate information about your internship and China experience
- Creativity: post unique and interesting content across multiple social media platforms
- Popularity: make sure your posts get as many likes and shares as possible
Don’t forget to enter asap and good luck!