Each week, Get in2 China will feature a Hot Vacancy!
How hot is this Hot Vacancy!? Hotter than this liquid hot magma!
^^ That's hot! ^^
Hot Vacancy! is an available internship position from a reputable company with a high demand for a qualified intern. The vacancies are taken directly from the internship listings on the Get in2 China website.
In order to protect our competitive advantage, Get in2 China will not always openly reveal the name of the host company during the placement process. However, each listing contains a "company description" which provides basic information about the company.
This week, we feature a listing for a Television Presenter from an English language television station in China.
Title: Television Presenter
Business Area: TV/Media
Duration: 1-12 Months (Flexible)
Stipend: Less than 2 months no stipend, over 2 months - stipend is negotiable. Lunch Provided.
This TV Station is the first and only English speaking Television Network that offers International viewers all variety of shows and programs exclusively from and about China.
Now international audiences have unlimited access to independent, best quality programs from China and this TV Station exclusive content provides a totally new way and experience for international people to expand their views and understanding about China and its culture.
This TV Station is not only a 24/7 entertainment & news network, it is much larger:
- Online resource packed with practical information.
- Online tools to learn Mandarin and Chinese cooking.
- Good travel advice, with insider reviews.
- A China's business world business adviser.
From art to politics, from cuisine to top technology, this TV Station is your guide in China.
TV Station is available on DISH Network as part of their International Package and Galaxy Network across US.
- Work on various ongoing TV shows focused on all aspects of China in a format for a western audience.
- Provide editorial insight/creative development input.
- Responsible for working on supporting materials for the production of sizzle reels, promos and other short form content.
- Big chance be the host.
- Native American speaker.
- Preferably female.
- Creative and good team working skills.
- Media educational background is preferred.
- Having strong self motivation to take challenges, focusing on details.
**Training will be provided for 2-4 weeks.
Think you have what it takes to fill this listing?
Visit Gi2C.org today to connect with a placement coordinator!