How hot is this Hot Vacancy!? Hotter than the recently crowned Miss Universe!
^^ She is Chinese! ^^
Hot Vacancy! is an available internship position from a reputable company with a high demand for a qualified intern. The vacancies are taken directly from the internship listings on the Get in2 China website.
In order to protect our competitive advantage, Get in2 China will not always openly reveal the name of the host company during the placement process. However, each listing contains a "company description" which provides basic information about the company.
This week, we feature a listing for a Social Media Intern from an English language magazine distributed across China.
Title: Law Firm Intern
Business Area: Law/Investment
Duration: 1-12 Months
Stipend: Less than 2 months no stipend, over 2 months - stipend is negotiable
Company Description: The company boasts to be one of the leading law firms in China providing legal services in such fields as property law, joint ventures, investment, initial public offerings, intellectual property, real estate, etc. At present we represent several large Hong Kong based companies operating in Mainland China. The company employes around 300 people, 200 of whom work on a full-time basis.
- Engage into marketing activities and devise business development strategies.
- Proofreading and polishing of legal documents.
- Perform legal research. Document translation.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in law is preferable, business education is also welcomed.
- Native English or French speaker (citizens of the United States, Britain and other European countries), Chinese language ability is advantage.
- Experience in marketing/advertising is desirable.
- Able to work full-time 5 days per week.Start dates are flexible
Think you have what it takes to fill this listing?
Visit gi2c.org today to connect with a placement coordinator!